Introduction of react-native:
Output Example –
- It uses react, Facebook’s JS Library for user interface for mobile platform instead of targeting web browser, in other words a web developer can write mobile applications that truly look like “native”, also you can write the code once and share it on multiple platforms.
- There are very little differences between a finished app built in Objective-C or Java and one built in a react native.
- Just code once, and the apps are available for both iOS and Android platforms which helps to save development time and money.
Why we need React Native:
- With this framework, you can render UI for both iOS and android platforms.
- Both the platforms at one go, then it ends the war of selecting framework either iOS or android.
- Basically it’s cross-platform.
- It offers third party plugin compatibility, less memory usage and a smoother experience.
You can find my post on medium as well click here please follow me on medium as well.
You can find my next post here.
If have any query/issue, please feel free to ask.
Happy Coding Guys.